Tuesday 5 November 2013



I used to be a fan of Intermilan when I started watching club football as I used them when playing paper soccer and that was from 2005 to 2006. As I heard that a Milan team were in the finals of the champions’ league in 2007 I ran to watch them thinking it was Intermilan but I ended up celebrating with Acmilan as they won their 7th champions league.  That was how I became an Acmilan fan  7 champions league trophies o what a joy to behold……………………….6 years after, the story is not the same. Every weekend I am being asked the question “who are you guys losing to today?” and it pains me deeply. Is it the coach or the players or the management or just pure bad luck because I believe there is a little quality in this team I mean we have a quality kaka, a star Balotelli, and a diminishing Robinho for our attack, in midfield Dejong Montolivo and Muntari with subs in Andrea Poli, Nocerino and a defense with a fast abate, a promising Desciglio and an average CB pairing of Mexes and Zapata. At the very least this should take us to 4th or 5th position but we find ourselves battling to escape 12th. I think it’s time for a change somewhere and it won’t be the players as all of them can’t be sold, if we sack Allegri who will replace him?, Maldini?. Through all these things as a true fan you should stand and keep supporting because it’s your support that will keep the team fighting.

                                                      FORZA MILANO
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis